AODME is a professional association that represents the interests of the entire continuum of osteopathic medical education. Our mission is to provide leadership, tools and advocacy to assist osteopathic educators in developing physicians who achieve excellence in patient care.
AODME represents members from many medical education environments:
- Hospitals – Directors of Medical Education (DMEs) or hospital-based administrative employees
- Colleges – Deans or academic faculty employed by osteopathic colleges
- OPTIs – Academic or administrative officers
- Specialty Colleges – Program Directors or clinical faculty
Benefits of Membership
AODME can help you succeed as a leader in osteopathic medical education through these focused member benefits.
- The DME Resource Manual, a go-to resource for GME information
- Membership Directory to help you connect with your colleagues
- Timely and important GME updates
- Sample documents and forms available through AODME.org
- Annual educational conference that provides cutting-edge tools and information and opportunities to connect with colleagues
- Representation on AOA Councils, Bureaus, Committees and the House of Delegates
- Free classified listings on AODME.org