AODME members receive free classified listings up to 250 words. Non-members may submit announcements for $250. Listings may be submitted for positions available, positions wanted or products/services. Listings include posting on the AODME web site and inclusion in the AODME monthly newsletter in the month immediately following the posting. Unless otherwise requested, ads will remain on the site for six months. Please submit your ad or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria Family Medicine Residency Program at Unity Point Health—Methodist is seeking an Osteopathic Physician to join our faculty and practice within our Residency Program. We are seeking someone who is practiced in OMT, willing to embody the philosophy and practice of osteopathy, and willing to share their knowledge with an outstanding group of residents and medical students. Our residency program is dually accredited and has Osteopathic Recognition. We are also a minimally unopposed (sharing the hospital with the Psychiatry residency), community-based program affiliated with the University of Illinois College of Medicine and ATSU-Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Features of our program and practice:
- Stable program – 46 years and counting
- 30 residents, 9 core physicians, 1 Behavioral Health EdD, 1 LCPC, and 1 nurse practitioner in clinical practice
- Embedded specialty clinics in our Family Medicine Center, OMT, Dermatology, and Women’s Health, staffed by our core faculty and residents
- Mixture of personal clinic, hospital attending duties, precepting duties, and teaching in faculty role
- Faculty appointments with ATSU-Kirksville College of Medicine and the University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Shared call among faculty
Applicants must have a DO degree, be board certified in Family Medicine, and be eligible for an Illinois license. Competitive salary and a generous sign-on bonus are included in the compensation package. Full-time and part-time positions available. If interested, email your CV to email@example.com or call 800-621-8543.